Remember When 3 (Remember Trilogy, #3) - T. Torrest Update! RE: Remember When 3 Okay, kids. As you know, I'm planning five solid days in the Fortress of Solitude next week. I'm hoping to come out of seclusion with a completed rough draft for RW3!At the very least, I'll have a Trip POV chapter ready to share at the end of it, and I'm hoping it will satisfy the Trip Itch enough to get everyone through the rest of the summer. LOL.My best guess for RW3's release is still a ballpark (late summer, early fall), but I promise to check in upon my return with a better estimate. Please keep in mind that aside from being a writer, I am also a wife, mother to two (3) boys... and it's summertime. The kids are home instead of in school every day, and any of you that have young spawn can appreciate how little free time I actually have right now. But I'm working on it. Trust me, I'm as anxious to read this final book as much as you are!In the meantime, I've got some contests and fun activities planned for you guys here on my fb page, so stay tuned. And lastly, as always, I want to thank you for your enthusiasm and patience.