Lick (Stage Dive, #1)

Lick - Kylie Scott Who wouldn't want to wake up to this? Evelyn Thomas’s plans for celebrating her twenty-first birthday in Vegas were big. Huge. But she sure as hell never meant to wake up on the bathroom floor with a hang-over to rival the black plague, a very attractive half-naked tattooed man beside her, and a diamond on her finger large enough to scare King Kong. Now if she could just remember how it all happened.Ev wakes up married to rockstar David with no memory of the delighted nuptials. At first, she is horrified. Girls like her, with goals and strict plans, don't do things like bang rockstars while in Vegas. She demands a divorce. Hoping to do so amicably, David invites her to his place in L.A. Greeted by her 'husband' all over a groupie, hit on by his drugged out brother, and then attacked by his pack of lawyers, Evelyn takes his band mate, Mal's offer and goes with him to his house. David later finds them and asks if they can start over, get away and talk it all out at his home in Monteray. As soon as they get their they can no longer resist the attraction between them. They decide to really try to make their marriage work. It turns out David hadn't been drunk, he really wanted to marry Ev, believe it or not. As they get to know each other, Ev learns that David is really a wonderful man. They have an amazing chemistry that is undeniable. But there are things from his past that will threaten their new relationship. Will they be strong enough to see it through? I enjoyed Lick. The story kept me fully engaged and left me wanting more, for sure. In fact, that would be my only complaint. For more reviews and recommendations visitmy review blog!