The Weekly 'Miss'ive

missive2

Very big week this week. Don't miss out on these great deals, especially all of the $0.99 reads! I've also added links to all of the current giveaways as well as my lists of recommendations. Enjoy!

$0.99 Sales

Book Deals

Series Deals

An amazing deal on a phenomenal series. Get each of these Black Dagger Brotherhood novels for $5.99, reg $7.99+! Must be read in order.

1. Dark Lover
  10. Lover Reborn

New Releases

Preorders

Review Recap

The Tied Man by Tabitha McGowan. My review.

A fabulously haunting story about the kindness of one person that saves another from terrible circumstances. A definite must read for those who can stomach raw, emotional stories. I adored everything from the dialogue to the secondary characters. Masterful.

The summer I met Lilith Bresson, I had begun to die. Not physically, you understand. I had never been that lucky. But each day a little more of my soul disappeared, and Blaine sensed it.

And Blaine Albermarle never let anything escape without a fight.

Inky and Cole by J.B. Hartnett. My review.

A touching, emotional story that follows Anika "Inky" Redding from losing her fiance to finding the love of her life. Through heartbreak and finding her soul mate, this series has drama, action, swoon-worthy leading men, and heart. The dialogue between Inky and Cole had me in stitches!

I had my life. I had love. I had everything.

Very Bad Things by Ilsa Madden-Mills. My review. Seemingly perfect Nora decides that doing bad things will give her the ability to cope with some pretty horrific memories. She makes a list of all the bad things she could do: drugs, sex, alcohol, you name it, she'll do it. What she didn't count on was falling in love...with a man that cannot love her back.

“You’re playing with fire. You think you want this?” He laughed darkly. “Buttercup, you can’t handle me.”

A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers. My review.

Lexie has definitely gone a little too far. After sleeping with her step brother, who is also her best friend, she uses the time away while in Italy studying abroad, to figure out her very confusing feelings for him. Unfortunately, she lands herself in another situation with a priest-to-be. She has to figure out which she really wants.

Have you ever gone just a little too far?

Lexie Banks has.

Dead of Eve by Pam Godwin. My review.

Godwin is most definitely on my go-to author list. For shizzle. This is one of the most badass, action packed, crazy horrific books I've ever read. It's the first in a trilogy about the last woman on earth after a virus mutates the population into bugs. Yeah. Bugs. Evie must figure out what her part in the cure is while surviving among monsters and men. Content warning: guns, gore and sex.

Stay alive. Seek truth. Don't look back.

All of You by Christina Lee. My review.

I'm not going to lie. I was pretty disappointed with this one. The synopsis had so much promise, but it didn't live up to the hype. This may just be me! I couldn't connect to the characters at all and it really could have been great. Aside from the love interest being a male virgin, there really wasn't anything going for it. But give it a try, a lot of people are loving it so far!

Avery has just met her hot upstairs neighbor. He’s irresistible. Tattooed. And a virgin.

Cover Reveals