Into the Hollow - Karina Halle In Into the Hollow our dynamic duo is somewhat back together. After On Demon Wings Perry decided she has to get away from her family (for reasons that are explained in Book 6). The only place that she has left to go is to live with Dex. Who is only too glad to move her in his spare room. “No matter what happened, he was Dex and I was Perry and that combination only led to trouble.” ― Karina Halle, Into the HollowTheir next assignment takes them deep into the mountains of Canada to investigate the tale of a Sasquatch/Big Foot type monster attacking hikers and locals. Dex and Perry go, believing it to be a joke and an easy show to tape. The monster turns out to be very real. On an expedition away from their cabin after Perry is attacked by their guide, they run literally face to face with the beast.“Who is it?" I asked teasingly"Bigfoot," Dex answered from his room."What do you want, Mr Foot?""Please, just call me Big."I snorted. "You wish.""You know.”― Karina Halle, Into the Hollow In light of the events in the previous book, Dex has completely opened himself up to Perry and his feelings for her. He doesn't want to lose her and will literally do anything and everything it takes to keep her. “I love you Perry,” he whispered, mouth moving in my hair. “I love you so fucking much. And I’m losing myself. I’m losing myself to you and I don’t care anymore because there’s never been a better feeling in the whole fucking world. I love you. So much. Too much. Always.” ― Karina Halle, Into the HollowWill it be enough, after all they've been through?