Tangled - Emma Chase Tangled by Emma Chase couldn't have been more funny if it were in a clown suit. She captures the arrogant, hilarious Drew Evans' voice perfectly. Funny, heart wrenching, and hot. “For God's sake, don't let her watch Cinderella. What kind of example is that? A mindless twit who can't even remember where she left her damn shoe, so she has to wait for some douchebag in tights to bring it to her? Give me a frigging break!” ― Emma Chase, Tangled“Mackenzie raises her hand proudly. “I have a bagina.” I smirk. “Yes, you do sweetheart. And someday, it’s gonna help you rule the world.” ― Emma Chase, Tangled“It makes me want to kiss her and strangle her at the same time. I’ve never been into S&M. But I’m beginning to see its benefits.” ― Emma Chase, TangledI mean I could go on and on with teh funny. But it's not just the comedy that makes this novel out of this world, it's the evolution of Drew Evans that really blows me out of the water. “I’m going to fight to prove to you that this is real. That I’m not going anywhere and that what I feel for you isn’t going to change. And then someday – maybe not any time soon, but one day – I’m going to tell you that you, Kate Brooks, are the love of my life, and you won’t have any doubt that it’s true.” ― Emma Chase, TangledBeautifully written and engaging. Every other line literally made me laugh out loud. I can't wait for the next release. 5 stars!Visit my blog for more reviews and recommendations!Join the Miss Construed Review's Facebook community!