Remember When Tour by T. Torrest with EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT from Remember When 3

tour r

remember_when4

Synopsis: Remember When

Years before Trip Wiley could be seen on movie screens all over the world, he could be seen sitting in the desk behind me in my high school English class.

This was back in 1990, and I cite the year only to avoid dumbfounding you when references to big hair or stretch pants are mentioned. Although, come to think of it, I am from New Jersey, which may serve as explanation enough. We were teenagers then, way back in a time before anyone could even dream he’d turn into the Hollywood commodity that he is today.

In case you live under a rock and don’t know who Trip Wiley is, just know that these days, he’s the actor found at the top of every casting director’s wish list. He’s incredibly talented and insanely gorgeous, the combination of which has made him very rich, very famous and very desirable.

And not just to casting directors, either.

I can’t confirm any of the gossip from his early years out in Tinseltown, but based on what I knew of his life before he was famous, I can tell you that the idea of Girls-Throwing-Themselves-At-Trip is not a new concept.

I should know. I was one of them.

And my life hasn’t been the same since.

remember_when4

Synopsis: Remember When 2

You know how sometimes, your high school crush grows up to be an insanely famous movie star? Okay, probably not. But I do. ~Layla Warren

Back in high school, Trip Wiley’s fanbase only encompassed the denizens of the nothing little suburb of Norman, New Jersey.

Ten years later, all that is about to change.

In the summer of 2000, Layla Warren is enjoying her career as a journalist in New York City (well, sort of), while Trip spends most of his time grabbing Hollywood by the balls. In the days before what will turn out to be his skyrocketing fame, they’ll find themselves confronted with some life-altering choices.

Remember When 2 is the second story in an NA romance trilogy. It will bring you back to that exuberant and riotous time of life in your twenties when you struggled to figure out your place in the world and the person you were meant to be…

…and the person you were meant to be with.

Purchase:

Remember WhenMy review (6 stars, also one of my favorites of 2013), Kindle US, Kindle UK, Paperback

Remember When 2My review (4 stars, cliffhanger but still amazing!), Kindle US, Kindle UK, Paperback

Remember When 3 releases Winter 2013!

Exclusive excerpt of Remember When 3 for Miss Construed’s Reviews

Part 2 of Chapter 1

I gripped the phone in my hand, not quite believing what I was hearing. Not just the startling news being disseminated, but the voice of the person delivering it.

It’s strange how there are people in your life that never seem to leave it. Those friends that you may not talk to regularly, but whom you still very much consider a part of your life. You may go months, even years without seeing one another or speaking. But once you wind up together again, it’s as if not a single day has gone by.

I have lots of friends like that. I don’t know what the formula is, but I’m like Fry’s dog. Once I bond with someone, even someone new, it’s for life. Most of the people in my inner circle are the ones who have steadily been a part of it, however. My father has always been there for me, and my best friend Lisa is my rock. Even my little brother Bruce and I managed to form a decent friendship during our twenties.

For part 1 please go to Have Book Will Read. Find part 3 tomorrow at Silicone Alley.

About the Author

T. Torrest author photoT. Torrest is a New Adult fiction writer from the U.S. She has written many books, but prays that only a handful of them will ever see the light of day. Her stories are geared toward readers of any age that know how to enjoy a good laugh and a dreamy romance. She likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. She’s not much into health food, but she does enjoy talking about herself in the third person. A lifelong Jersey girl, she currently resides there with her husband and two boys.

Facebook / Twitter / Goodreads