Cover Reveal: Deliver by Pam Godwin

Deliver by Pam  Godwin

Excuse me while I fangirl on Pam here for a minute and wax poetic about her golden fingers.  I was hooked when I read Beneath the Burn, but it was really Dead of Eve that made me a die-hard fan. Both books are dark, and Pam Godwin doesn’t play about her dark. BtB a little less so than Dead of Eve, and I think that’s why I enjoyed DoE so much. She took an apocalypse, without sugar coating it, and made me enjoy it in all of it’s aspects, even when I didn’t really want to.

SO, ahem, to get back to the point. When I heard she was coming out with the book, I held the phone, shut the front door, along with my mouth, and immediately commenced in stalkerhood of epic proportions impatiently awaiting the day when her new dark and gritty lovelies would be unleashed upon the world once again.

I’m so pleased to present you with her newest cover reveal of Deliver to be published in February of 2014. No one can write dark and make you love it like this woman. I can’t wait.

Synopsis

Her name is Liv, and his name is whatever she wants it to be.

She is a Deliverer.

She lures young men and delivers them to be sold. She delivers the strikes that enforce their obedience. She delivers the sexual training that determines their purchase price.

As long as she delivers, the arrangement that protects her family will hold.

Delivering is all she knows.

The one thing she won’t deliver is a captive from slavery.

Until him.

And the stubborn boy thinks he can deliver her…from herself.

Content Warning: Graphic sex, violence, and psychological abuse. Age 18+ only.

Expected Release: February 2014

Add to Goodreads (like now, I’m not kidding)

Deliver by Pam Godwin Cover Reveal

About the Author

Pam Godwin

Pam Godwin lives in Missouri with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band. Now, she resides in her hometown, earning her living as a portfolio research analyst, and living her yearning as a writer.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be considered more unhealthy than her aversion to sleeping, eating meat, and dolls with blinking eyes.

Source: http://missconstruedsreviews.com/?p=1366