The Weekly 'Miss'ive

weekly

I'm going to be traveling this week so I'll be a touch out of pocket, depending on the reliability of the internet where I'm going. But I couldn't leave without making sure your little one-clicking fingers have been satisfied and WOW at all of the great books on sale / preorder status right now. And I've read a great deal of the new releases, they don't disappoint!

$0.99 Sales

Reduced Price

New Releases

Preorders

Review Recap

The Wager (The Bet #2) by Rachel Van Dyken. My review

This is akin to the A Neighbor From Hell series (see review below). Hilarious enemies -> friends -> lovers. Quirky - cute characters and Grandma is a trip! I actually liked this one better than the first book!

I want to ruin you for anyone else’s kisses. I want to brand you as mine. I want to hear you say my name, not because you’re irritated, but because you’re so damn turned on you can’t think straight. I want to do that to you. I want to make you mine.

Checkmate (A Neighbor From Hell #3) by RL Mathewson. My review

Though this one didn't resonate with me as much as the previous two in the series, it was still a great addition with plenty of humor and hot, hot scenes.

When this project was over, he was keeping her, deal or no deal. She belonged with him…This morning he had a taste of what it could be like between them and he’d have to be out of his fucking mind to give that up.

Carter Reed by Tijan.  My review

Standalone mafia romance. Action, intrigue, mysterious pasts. Deadly men and women who have to make hard choices. Gritty, raw writing that absolutely captivated me. Can Carter save Emma from some bad guy mafia types?

A different look settled over him, a cold mask covered his face. He was no longer the Carter I knew, the one who held me and kissed me. This was the one who killed, and as that sunk in, everything changed. Time slowed until every second passed in rhythm with my heartbeat.

Spiral by Mila Ferrera. My review

Oh. My. God. I was so not expecting to love this book as much as I did. I got it by chance as an Amazon freebie and was looking for something chill to read - having known NOTHING about it prior to cracking it open. I fell in love with it. Amazingly crafted, perfect characterization / voice, excellently paced, flawlessly plotted. I was caught up from page one.

I’m scared of a lot of things. That’s no reason not to try.

Cover Reveals