- Carter Reed by Tijan, standalone mafia romance.
- Checkmate by R.L. Mathewson, hilarious enemies-to-lovers, series that can be read as standalones.
- The Bet (#1) by Rachel Van Dyken, book one in a hilarious series - enemies to lovers.
- The Wager (#2) by Rachel Van Dyken, book two in the series, also enemies to lovers.
- When It Rains by Lisa De Jong, emotional romance.
- Ride by JC Emery, MC romance.
- Animate Me by Ruth Clampett, told from amle POV, very sweet + funny FREE right now.
- Him by Carey Heywood, second chance romance.
- Beautiful Rose by Missy Johnson, dramatic romance.
- Defying the Odds by Kele Moon, lover is a fighter + HOT HOT HOT.
- Star Crossed by Kele Moon, second in the Battered Hearts series. Also a fighter, Romeo and Juliet themes. LOVE!
- Willing Captive by Belle Aurora, captivity romance NOT a dark read. Humor abounds.
- Bold Tricks by Karina Halle, conclusion to The Artists Trilogy. My favorite of the series.
- Manic by JA Huss, second book in the innovative Rook and Ronin series.
- Panic by JA Huss, conclusion to the Rook and Ronin series.
- Spiral by Mila Ferrea, a 6 star read.
- Little Bird by Liza Gaines, hot & sweet with slight BDSM.
- Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst, a little bit of magic, a little bit of love. <3
One winner will win a signed paperback copy of More Than This by Jay McLean and More Than This Swag.
Five winners will win signed bookmarks.
Giveaway open through November 15th.